Ready for another round? Here we go:
2) What makes the Holy Grail so holy?
3) The tree that stands central in Norse cosmology is called what?
4) What would you do with a fletch?
5) What is the 16th century term for the cross guard of a sword?
6) A free standing shield for archers and crossbowmen was called what?
7) Could you take a ride in a medieval herce?
10) Would a windlass help your arbalest?
How many did you get?
2)It is thought to be the cup Christ used at the Last Supper.
3)Yggdrasil. Say that 10 times fast, I dare you.
4)Hopefully you have more than one or two, it's going to stabilize your arrow in flight.
7)Nope, a herce was a frame for supporting candles and was very uncomfortable to ride in.
8)It was a large piece of stale bread used as a tray for other food.
9)Like a crossbow. Only much, much bigger.
10)Indeed, among its many uses a windlass could be used to cock a crossbow.
1-3 Someone smells of elderberries...
4-6 There is hope for you squire.
5-9 We are graced by your royal patronage.
10 You're already on the internet. Might as well cheat.