This is a thickly padded gambeson that's perfect for reenactments, SCA, or LARP sparring. Woven of heavy-duty, canvas grade cotton. Gambesons were frequently worn under armor to provide an extra layer of padding and prevent chafing. Worn alone, they afforded more protection than tunics. It also can be worn as a stiff, thick very warm coat if you want to make a really old-fashioned, sartorial statement. The open armpits allow for easier movement and ventilation and the high collar protects the neck. The front leather buckles are adjustable and attractively designed. Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XXL.
- Small fits chest sizes 32"-34" and weighs app. 5 lbs
- Medium fits chest sizes 36"-38" and weighs 5-1/2 lbs
- Large fits chest sizes 40"-42" and weighs app. 6 lbs
- X-Large fits chest sizes 44"-46" and weighs app. 6-1/2 lbs
- XXL fits chest sizes 48"-50" and weighs app. 7 lbs