This Natural Deer Leg Bone Obsidian Blade Knife is handmade by master artist Dale Duby using the methods of old; grinding, abrading, percussion and pressure flaking. Each knife has a leather thong, antiqued leather wrap and is one of a kind.
Each of these knives is handcrafted of naturally occurring materials, with as little alteration as possible to preserve its natural beauty. Each handle is minimally worked to save most of its original shape, so color, grain, and shape will vary from the knife shown in the photo, guaranteeing you that the knife you purchase will be one-of-a-kind. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist. Includes hand carved stand.
- Each knife is handcrafted of naturally occurring materials
- Has a primitive style bear paw etched in the end
- Blades are attached using sinew
- Comes with a hand carved stand
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist
Note: This is not an authentic Indian made product. Read more.