Ron Balicki has trained in Sarong fighting for over 20 years and will take you through a comprehensive look at the Indonesian and Filipino art of "The Fighting Sarong". To date this art is relatively unknown to the world. You will learn how to use the Sarong against an attacker who comes at you with punches, kicks and grappling. Learn what to do if your opponent tries to counter you or grab onto your sarong. Ron will also teach you how to use the sarong to defend yourself against a knife. In this series you will also get a special section taught by Martial Arts legend Guro Dan Inosanto.
- Section One - Empty Hand vs. Empty Hand
- Section Two - The Sash Method
- Section Three - The Double Weave
- Section One - The Double Weave
- Section Two - The Single Weave
SPECIAL FEATURES: Dan Inosanto teaching the Sarong - The Sarong vs. The Knife